Fall has lots of fun in Tate Farms. Activities include Hay Ride to Pumpkin Field, Play in the Cotton Jump, Hay Bale Maze for Your Exploring, Fall Decor, Corn Train Rides, Corn Cribs to Play In, Pedal Cart Track, Face Painting, Jumping Pillows, Farm Animals to Pet, and of course you can pick your own pumpkins from our huge, 60 acres of pumpkins and gourds of all kinds and varieties!
Tate Farms Cotton Pickin’ Pumpkins wants our visitor’s farm experience to be both fun and educational introducing creative, original ideas each year to keep the “fall farm fun” concept fresh.
Come visit Tate Farms Cotton Pickin’ Pumpkins and experience a unique working farm, where memories are planted.
Email Haunt Owner
• Take I-565 East as it becomes Highway 72 over Chapman Mountain
• The first traffic light at the bottom of the mountain is the intersection of Highway 72 East and Moores Mill Road. Turn left on Moores Mill Road.
• Tate Farms Cotton Pickin' Pumpkins is 8 miles ahead on the right side of the road.
• Take Memorial Parkway North through Huntsville.
• Turn right at the traffic signal at the intersection of Memorial Parkway and Winchester Road
• Go to the second traffic signal. (Intersection of Winchester Road and Moores Mill Road)
• Turn left onto Moores Mill Road
• Tate Farms Cotton Pickin Pumpkins is 6 miles ahead on the right side of the road.
From Fort Payne/Scottsboro/Gurley
• Take Highway 72 West towards Huntsville
• At the traffic signal at the base of the mountain, turn Right on Moores Mill Road
• Tate Farms Cotton Pickin Pumpkins is 8 miles ahead on the right side of the road.
• From Jeff Road continue across Highway 53 onto Kelly Springs Road or from Ardmore Highway (Highway 53) go east onto Kelly Springs Road and continue as Kelly Springs becomes Bob Wade Lane
• At the intersection of Highway 231/431 and Bob Wade Lane, Turn left (north) onto Highway 231/431 and continue north on Highway 231/431 into Meridianville. At the first traffic signal in Meridianville, turn right onto Meridianville Bottom Road
• Follow Meridianville Bottom Road as it becomes McCollum Road
• From McCollum Road, turn right at the stop sign in the curve as McCollum Road becomes Eakin Road. Eakin Road will dead end into Moores Mill Road
• Take a left on Moores Mill Road, and Tate Farms Cotton Pickin Pumpkins will be 1 mile ahead on the right side of the road.
From Fayetteville, Tennessee
• Take 231/431 South towards Huntsville
• Turn left onto Steger Road (just past Meridianville Middle School and Flint River Baptist Church on your right)
• Turn RIGHT onto Moores Mill Road
• Tate Farms Cotton Pickin Pumpkins is less than 1.5 miles on the left.